Clothing Donation GuidelinesThe success of Clothed by Faith and meeting the clothing needs of our clients is reliant upon gently used clothing donations and donations of new socks and undergarments. Clothed by Faith's mission is to demonstrate God's love through the provision of clothing to those in need. We have a high standard of quality because we want to give our clients more than just clothing, we want to give them dignity and a sense of belonging.
Please consider this when you donate - is the item you are donating still in a condition where you would like to receive it yourself? Would receiving it make you feel loved, give you a little hope and would it give you dignity? If yes, then we will gladly accept it.
What We Do Accept:
- Clothing - we accept NEW or very GENTLY used clean clothing in all sizes and both genders. No rips, tears, stains, broken zips, etc.
- Shoes - we accept NEW or very GENTLY used shoes. No holes, broken heels, rips etc. Soles should be intact and shoes should not be dirty on inside or out.
- Other items - we accept NEW or very GENTLY used purses, belts, hair accessories and jewellery.
What We Do NOT Accept:
- Used socks or undergarments - we can only accept these items NEW.
- Men’s suits or prom dresses - because of space limitations we are not accepting these items at this time.
- Toys, books, household items, linens, baby items or furniture etc - Below are some local non-profits that may be able to accept these items.
Hope Impacts | www.hopeimpacts.net|281-944-9409
Katy Christian Ministries | www.ktcm.org | 281-391-7400
Fort Bend Women's Center - PennyWise Retail Store | www.fbwc.org/locations/pennywise-resale-store-katy-2/
Pregnancy Help Center | www.phckaty.org | 281-578-0078
How We Like Our Clothes to be Donated:
- We ask that your clothes be clean and have no rips, tears, stains, broken zips, missing buttons etc.
- Donate them to us in bags, NOT boxes or on hangers.
- If at all possible, please divide your donations by gender and size. This would be extremely helpful to us but it is not compulsory. If you do divide, please mark your bags with what is in the bag.
- Please do not put shoes in same bag as clothing unless they are in their own bag.
Where Do I Donate?
Katy Area802 Dominion Drive, Suite 100
We are open Monday - Friday 10 am – 4 pm.
We follow Katy ISD closures for Public Holidays.
We also have a donation box at the side of our building for out of hours donations.
Deer Park/Pasadena Area438 East 8th St.
Deer Park, 77536
(we are located inside Deer Park First Baptist Church)
We are open Monday - Thursday 10 am – 2 pm.
We also have a donation box for out of hour donations.